Sweet Pepper Pasta Toss with Kale!!
(Kale and Peppers from our very own harvest!)
- 1 (8 ounce) packaged uncooked farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup roughly chopped kale
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in red pepper, yellow pepper, kale and garlic. Season with basil, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with skillet mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.